[meteorite-list] AD - Libya fall and new website

From: Marcin Cimala - POLANDMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 02:51:48 +0100

Hello
I look here rarely as I live with others in wonderfull Facebook meteorite
universe full of specimen photos, fall news and interesting talks with
friends.
But tooday is a good day to announce two fantastic news.

First is my totaly new website. Its not website anymore, its internet shop.
This was lots of work not only with designing but also transfering specimens
into new place with new photos and new prices :) This is a big change after
18 years with more or less simple website.
https://www.polandmet.com/

Second news is Libya new fall. Well its not new, its 5 months old but still
its latest one. This take a while to locate it and transfer to Morocco.
Tooday I received 8 selected specimens ... well now only 7... at wide size
range so take a look.
https://www.polandmet.com/product-category/1-chondrite/libya-new-fall-l6/
Some say I make wonderfull photos so even if You dont buy anything its worth
to take a deep look into them.

Now I go sleep so dont call me please, especially guyz from Kenya trying to
sell me 2 tons of Sericho.
:D

-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]----[ +48 793567667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl