[meteorite-list] ...at when?

From: Bob Holmes <bobholmes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 20:38:06 -0700

Good work. Glad to see you were able to acquire some. I am interested in purchasing a piece. Please send pertinent info.?Hope all is well,Bob------ Original message------From: Kevin Kichinka via Meteorite-list Date: Sat, May 4, 2019 6:37 PMTo: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com;Cc: Subject:[meteorite-list] ...at when?...when the electric goes back on following that glitch.I'll accept Paypal, 'Kevin Kichinka'.Write me first, I have photos but my primitive camera doesn't do well with all-black objects.Thank you.Kevin KichinkaMarsrox at gmail.comThe Art of Collecting Meteorites is an ebook on Amazon