[meteorite-list] Meteorite Holes

From: MICHAEL BLOOD <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 02:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who have sent photos. Almost all of them are in good focus with solid contrasting background.
(Of course, I can always use MORE ..... especially some large speciments, but any nice holes will be greatly
appreciated)

I do need Robert Ward to email me at: mlblood at cox.net

While I downloaded all the photos as they came in, some of the first posts were lost when my
email program crashed (I now use email via the net program provided by COX). So, please contact
me, Robert, regarding the weight of one of the fine specimen photos you sent me.

Also, any others who want to have their specimen(s) in the book, please email me at the above
address with "HOLES" in the subject line so I don't miss it among the throngs of crapola adds, etc.

Thanks all,

Michael Blood