[meteorite-list] OT We all have our "bad rock days"

From: Paul <etchplain_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 20:58:37 -0500

There are some days, which are bad rock days, that person wishes
they could have stayed in bed. In case of the Colorado Department
of Transportation, there is:

Boulder the size of a building blocks Colorado highway
Lauren M. Johnson, CNN, May 25, 2019
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/25/us/huge-boulder-blocks-co-highway-trnd/index.html

The approximate location of this slide is 37??33'51.3"N 108??22'15.1"W .
A person even see one large rock ready to slide in Google Earth.

Giant Rock 'the Size of a Building' Is Blocking a Highway
in Colorado 'Indefinitely'. The two boulders weigh 2.3
million and 8.5 million pounds, respectively
By?? Rachel DeSantis, People Magazine, May 26, 2019
https://people.com/human-interest/giant-rock-blocks-colorado-highway/

Massive boulder 'the size of a building' blocks highway
ABC Television Stations. Published on May 25, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h8VSJcvXbI

Yours,

Paul H.