[meteorite-list] Group hunt Willcox Playa dry lake near Tucson Feb 3rd/5th

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 17:43:09 +0000 (UTC)

Better look at the weather. Lots of rain lately. Snow those days possible. You might not get off the lake if you go out there.?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:04 AM, Raymond Borges via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:

Hello fellow collectors,
I will be in arriving in Tucson this Sunday. I've planned a group hunt activity on Feb 3rd or 5th depending on weather/people's availability. We have about 10 people signed up and we plan to eat somewhere in the morning then head out to the lakebed for an all-day hunt. You can message me on Facebook or through email to join in on the fun!So far we have Cameron Smith, Fred McPherson, Ily Fisher, LA. Boltryk, Pat Brown, Roberto Vargas, Sean Mahoney, Topher Spinnato, Brandon's Meteorite, Travis Howard and myself Raymond Borges.
Thanks,Raymondwww.Spacerocks.club______________________________________________

Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/meteoritecentral and the Archives at http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com
Meteorite-list mailing list
Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com