[meteorite-list] Presentation on Aguas Zarcas expedition, hammerstone and roof panel and books for sale Feb 4th and 7th at the meteorite mansion in Tucson!!!

From: Raymond Borges <borgesraymond_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:56:52 -0500

I will give two presentations on the Aguas Zarcas expedition at the
Meteorite Mansion. These will be hour-long presentations with videos,
pictures and fun details about our three trips to the Aguas Zarcas
strewnfield in the months of May through July, Please message me or Topher
Spinatto to attend. We will also have about 25 copies of an advanced sample
copy of our book consisting of the first 2 chapters, front matter and
detailed maps of the strewnfield with some information on finds and
interviews.

   - The times will be Tuesday, Feb 4th at 2 pm and Friday, Feb 7th at 6
   pm.
   - We will also bring an impacted roof panel from La Marina Community
   Center of La Palmera district Costa Rica with hammerstone and it will be
   for sale (asking $20k or best offer). We have about 20grams of the 81g
   stone (we purchased all the fragments with paint from the roof) found in
   front of the building on the first or second day after the fall of stone
   April 23rd (so they are pre-rain). These items are professionally framed
   with pictures of the finder and building. They will be on display at the
   meteorite mansion. The whole story is on our website for more details.

Raymond Borges

www.spacerocks.club