[meteorite-list] Meteoritical Bulletin Main Mass photos

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 09:57:18 -0400

Hi Marcin and List,

Yes, the List has been quiet lately and part of that is because
Facebook is strangling other venues. I don't see that as a good thing.
This List is far more preferable (IMO) than an invasive venue that
spies on your every move, filters your feed with restrictive
algorithms, takes ownership of your content, and engages in behavior
that is destructive to civil discourse. I deleted my Facebook account
and couldn't be happier about it.

Starting very soon, I will doing my part to re-invigorate this List. I
will start posting regular updates with the latest Met Bulletin
approvals and other content that I used to waste on Facebook.

Screw Facebook and Zuckerberg.

Best regards,

MikeG