[meteorite-list] Meteoritical Bulletin Main Mass photos

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 12:03:27 -0400

Hi Marcin,

I don't buy on Amazon, I don't own any Apple products, I own a dumb
flip-phone, and my PC runs on Linux.

I walk the walk. Stop making generalizations. Not all Americans are
dumbasses or hypocrites.

The rest of your points I do not take issues with. But, I am also not
the one calling another's views "bullshit" or labeling Americans with
a broad brush about being hypocrites when ordering Amazon stuff on
their iPhones or using Microsoft at home. Some of us are cutting these
immoral and unethical companies/services out of our lives to the best
of our ability.

Best regards,

MikeG