[meteorite-list] What Is This Thing? Mystery Rock or Meteorwrong?

From: Paul Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 22:56:54 -0800

"Air Force personnel work in the TSC-62 technical control central van during
arctic training Exercise JACK FROST 77, Jack Frost '77 exercised command and
control techniques and procedures for joint task force operations."

The cube reads AN/TSC-62 , the AN indicates antenna I think

probably a piece of some military communications device given in recognition
of their particular involvement would be my guess.

_paul Gessler