Re: Magnetized Meteorites?

Joel Schiff wrote:
(after)
> REMNANT MAGNETISM IN CHONDRITES. Many chondrules in chondrites exhibit (..........)
> Actually, I wish I understood this paper better, as they lay out the whole theory of chondrule formation in very explicit (and technical) terms!
Joel Schiff
Dear Joel,
	I am most grateful to hear someone else admit they can read this
technical stuff & gain only limited understanding of what is being said.
For those of us who's degrees are not in the geological or space
sciences, the more technical writings offer only limited insight. That
is ONE of the terrific atributes of Meteorite! magazine. You do not
dodge the technically significant issues, but you do see to it they are
described in terms understandable to the "layman."
	Your candor in admitting less than full comprehension is most
refreshing & appreciated.
	Michael

Follow-Ups: References: