Re: My book, and Newsletter.

	To those of you who were interested in my meteorite book, and
newsletter, I have a bit of bad news. I will be unable to pursue those
projects this summer, as I had originally intended. I have been chosen to
go to Africa, which this project now occupies my time exclusivly. I am
going to go to Mt Tazerzait ironicly enough, to collect cretaceous
vertebrate fauna from the base of it.
	I apologize to all who were looking forward to the materials I
was working on. I do have a sample copy of my first issue of my newsletter,
and if you would like a copy, I will send one free of charge to you, just
e-mail me your address. These projects are not never forth coming, just
on hold for a while, until I am able to put forth the proper effort
required to do them correctly. My apologies again.

Frank Stroik