Re: My book, and Newsletter.

Dear Frank,
	Very sorry to hear the book is on hold - I was going to get back to you
re information on publishing - can talk to you by phone about that - let
me know your number & if you are available to talk in the afternoon or
evening. However, I am also very happy for you & the oportunity you have
for this trip - sounds great.
	Yes, please do send your newsletter to me.
	When do you leave?
	By the way - I had assumed you were "gone" somewhere, still. I asked
Martin's permission to use his posting on the newsletter today & credit
both him and you, as much of it was from a previous post you made - I
assume your permission still stands. Unless I hear otherwise from you.
	Do, please send me your newsletter, let me know your phone # &
availability & let me know when you're leaving.
	I'd say, "good to have you back," but it sounds like we'll be loosing
you again shortly.
	Best wishes, Michael
--
NOTE! email address change: