Re: Zhamanshinites

	I have been researching Irghizites, when I noticed both
Zhamanshinites and Irghizites are from the same crater. They differ by
the amount of silca found in them, but are related to each other in many
respects. I have also read a few abstracts that describe blue
Zhamanshinites, that are supposed to be spectacular.
	If anybody has a Zhamanshinite, escpecialy a blue one, for sale please
let me know, as I am intersted in purchasing this unique glass. If anyone
knows where I can get one that information would be appreciated as well.
The Russian Academy of Sciences is extremely slow to process these types
of requests lately, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Frank Stroik

Follow-Ups: References: