meteorite list instructions

ALMitt@KCOnline.com wrote:

> Hi Art and all,
>
> Considering the number of people who wish to unsubscribe or do other tasks in
> regards to the list, I was wondering if you could place the commands on the
> list or offer to send a list of commands to those who would like an update.
> This should keep the list a bit cleaner. Thanks.

Hi Al,

Everything you've mentioned is available now ... if you go to:

... you'll see the basic instructions as well as the address to request
a 'help' mail. Also, when one subscribes, they automatically receive a
mail that tells them how to do everything and also mentions that they
should keep that mail for later use. As with any list, there will always
be a small amount of 'mistake' mails due to any number of things ...
thanks for the interest though!

Best Regards, Art