RE: Australian Report

Joel,
        I am glad that you reconsidered. Just look back to the May 95 issue
of Meteorite!, that's right, May of 1995, well before Dick Morris was
sucking toes and getting caught, your magazine had the story on the Alan
Hills meteorite. Look how long it took the 'big' guys to catch up. There is
nothing that can be done with the immediacy of the e-media. If weekly
newspapers worried about what the dailies were doing, and the dailies were
worried about what TV was doing, each would lose what makes them special.
You have done a fine job of producing a magazine with it's own identity and
credibility. One of the most important things that print matter does, that
doesn't get included in electronic media (usually, I would say, except for
a few academics on the m-list that do it out of habit) is to include
bibliographies and references.  This keeps all reporting on the up-and-up,
especially once it moves beyond digital ink into the real thing.
        Keep up the great work!

Walt