Re: New images of meteorites just set up

Kudos to Jim! You have really done a great job in protecting, displaying,
and showing us your collection! I often view the meteorites there with
desire to have a few of them!
It would be great if more people could set up similar pages to display
their collections. Jim Strope has also done a similar website.
I have almost sold out of the highly brecciated Kaigorod to the members of
my mailing list! If you are not a member, please join up not to get advance
notice of incoming material and special offers to the list only.
Thanks and great job Jim!
Mike Farmer
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm