STOLEN METEORITE UPDATE

Michigan law enforcement has let the suspect or suspects go after he/they
returned most of our money and trade material. We have been told that the
Michigan State Police and/or the FBI will be returning our money and property
and reclaiming the 59 pound horseshoe shaped Canyon Diablo which is being held in custody in our living room.

Michigan law enforcement also informed us that "the suspect that sold you the stolen
meteorite was also involved in a homicide".  We have also learned that he is presently out on parole.  And he was such a personable young man . . . and so knowledgeable about meteorite and fossils (total Wolverine all the way, eh, Darryl?. . . just joking).  So tonight just before dinner, the NY State Police dropped by and checked on how our 59-pound prisoner is doing . . . made sure that it hadn't escaped and bade us good eve.

So . . . . . . that's the update.  Hopefully the law enforcement personnel involved in either Michigan or New York will find something to charge the suspect(s) with so that they will in some way be held responsible for this mess.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Casper
Casper Meteorites, Inc.