Re: Indochinites

Hi Al,

We have some information on our Tektite page here
http://www.meteorite.com/tektites/Tekindex.htm

and a map here of the Australasian Strewn Field here
http://www.meteorite.com/catalog/australasian/index.html

If you need more information please ask. We will be out of
town from tomorrow till the 8th of September.

Thank you,

Paul and Jim

At 02:49 PM 8/28/98 -0700, you wrote:
>List,
>
>Can anyone tell me or refer me to information on where most of the
>indochinites are found? An idea of the size of the strewnfield or
>something like that would also be nice. Best regards and thanks in
>advance.
>
>--AL
>
>----------
>Archives located at:
>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
>
>For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.html

  Paul Harris   paul@meteorite.com
  Jim Tobin     jimmypaul@earthlink.net
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
  P.O. Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA
  FAX Number    (310) 378-2663

Archives located at: