ChaosClown

Since this warning appeared to be of foreign origin,  I allowed for the fact that it might be poorly worded in English and while it states do not open e-mail (en)titled Join the Crew, thought that it may mean do not casually click anything within any such e-mail , if one receives it.  To date .exe, .doc, .zip should never be opened from unknown sources, as the potential is there for malicious invasion.( For those who don't know)  Those of us with HTML are on the look out for any mutation  or advancement of the genre.   In this case, it seems a pretty good bet that the 'ChaosClown' is just spreading junk mail with malicious intent without malicious realization other than scaring some people.  The writer, went a little too far with the 'undelivery' thing.   Also  de-bunking it is the fact, to my knowlege, IBM made no such announcement.   Nonetheless,  I'm sure IBM will be all over this perp. jj