[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NININGER MONUMENT
> I expect the owners (is it Meteor Crater Enterprises, or something
> like that?) would come up with some "good reason" why a monument
> couldn't go there, but it is a great idea. What would make it even
> better would be a statue of Nininger next to the ruin, looking over
> at the crater, and the statue could be cast out of Canyon Diablo iron!
Hi Matt, Gene, Geoff, and List!
1) MARVIN U.B. (1993) The Meteoritical Society: 1933 to 1993
(Meteoritics 28-3, 1993, July, pp. 261-314).
=> Exploration rights to the Barringer Crater, page 273.
2) O.R. NORTON (1998) Rocks from Space, 2nd ed., pp. 279-287:
- The American Meteorite Museum
- The Commercial Enterprise
- A Time of Crisis
- Return to the Crater
- A New Beginning
- The Final Sale
- A Personal Review
- The American Meteorite Laboratory
Best wishes, Bernd
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,