[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Perspective
- From: Ron Baalke <BAALKE@kelvin.jpl.nasa.gov>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 18:27:38 GMT
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 14:29:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"QRRs0B.A.z-C.Mjmo1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
>We need to get a grip, folks. With the last two falls (Monahans,
>and Portales), it seems that no sooner had they hit the ground prices
>went up, and up.
>How high can prices go?
I would suggest to practice patience and good judgement. There is
several pounds of both meteorites recovered, and there really shouldn't
be any big rush to obtain pieces of either one.
I collect meteorites with a passion, and I'm sure there are others
out there like me. I've just recently found out that my mother
has terminal lung cancer, and suddenly meteorites don't seem to be
that important anymore.
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,