Re: Monahans/Holbrook link?

Dear Steve and list members,
	I have often wondered about that, myself, Steve - not salt crystals,
just why did some specimens of Holbrook weather so severely & others
hardly at all? You may have the answer - but I aint breaking open any of
my perfect little specimens to check it out!
         PS: I will be gone from tomorrow to Monday evening - if people
email me, that is why I won't be responding until late Monday. (I MAY
make it to Portalis, but I hear it is now post to post "Keep Out" signs
- so, I probably won't go out of my way)
         Best wishes, Michael
 ---