Nankla prices

First of all, thanks for everyon'e advice on the Allende. I've decided to get one.

Secondly, here's a question I'd like everyone's opinion on. While going through the meteorite collection of a local scientific institution, I found a Nankla (ie SNC) piece with 2/3 perfect fusion crust, weighing 33g! The institution had no idea that it was there, or what it was, and it hadn't seen the light of day for many years. Sadly, the excitement of the moment dulled my brain and I told them exactly what they had, rather than offer them $50 for it. My question is this: What would the whole thing be worth? What I actually said at the time was that you could probably sell it and buy a house, but I'm starting to think it would be a lot more than that! Now, given that it is a VERY nice piece with the fusion crust on four of it's six sides in perfect shape, I'm thinking $150,000. Do you agree/disagree?

I'll be going back in a few weeks to visit again, and when I come back, I'll describer the looks on their faces when I tell them to you all!!!

Thanks in advance

Stuart Forbes
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/2299/
stuart.forbes@dial.pipex.com