Re: [Fwd: Tales From the Dark Side]

Hi ,         I know that the list is worldwide Jim, but i will not change my democratic
political view.  I just think that all opinions are needed, including yours! How would
you feel if you were removed for your view. And by the way it is because of  " freedom
of speech " that this list was possible. I think also that from a business point of
view if i were selling meteors it would be in my interest to keep the " bad " people
off of the list so i could
sell mine without any competition. Hey i might have been born at night but not last
night.                                       Good Health      mark j.