Re: Meteorite storage solutions (or "two hobby synergy")

Hello Bill:
I also collect old baseball cards from the turn of the century in addition to
meteorites.  I just started using the ProMold PC 25 case for meteorite slices.  I
paid 35.00 + shipping for 120 cases and they fit great with a lining of batting
on the bottom. They are also hingeless.  There are other varietites, but I don't
need the thicker versions.  Here is a link to Cardboard Gold, the company that
sells them
==>http://www.cardboardgold.com/cgibin/webcart/webcart.cgi?ENTER=YES&CONFIG=mountain

Check it out!

--