[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Meteorite storage solutions (or "two hobby synergy")
- To: William Blair <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Meteorite storage solutions (or "two hobby synergy")
- From: Jim Hurley <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:02:33 -0700
- Cc: Meteorite Newsletter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <email@example.com>
- Organization: Mind Your Own, a division of None of Your
- References: <35A9298C.233D45B1@worldnet.att.net>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 00:04:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"sJYZn.A.TXE.tbYq1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I would suggest a fabric store - get acrylic batting for quilts.
I use this for lots of things (even aquarium filters).
It comes in all thicknesses, sizes, and qualities at less
than a dollar a square yard.
It would be tedious to cut a lot, but it's very cheap.
William Blair wrote:
> Now, I just need a cheap source for some of that white jewelers' matting.
> Any ideas/sources?
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,