Storage Cabinet

Hi--

I'm looking for a used or beat up geological specimen storage cabinet of
the type sold by Ward's and other supply houses.  I'm looking for the
stacked "tray" drawer variety made of wood with the little metal frame
slips for indexing on the front of each drawer/tray.  If any one has one
to get rid of or can direct me to a supplier of used cabinets, I would
appreciate it.  New ones coast $1,000 plus, so I have no idea what a
used cabinet (if they exist) would cost.  Short of that, if anyone has
carpenter's plans for such a cabinet, I'd love a copy!  Thanks for help
and ideas!

Lou Varricchio