Re: Removing Rust

I found that by letting a freshly etched specimen lay in a plate of baking soda
overnight, tedns to remove alot of the water within the surficial cracks of the
piece.  I have a few irons from a well-known dealer that rusted and needed to be
re-etched. I sanded, polished, and etched them plus put them in baking soda.  It
has been 2 years and they haven't rusted (yet!).
--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites