Re: New Eucrite / Monahans / Forgiveness

<<
 NEW EUCRITE:
 The entire mass of the new eucrite that Matt has been selling was available
 at Phillips this past January for $55,000, or $38/gram.  It failed to meet
 the reserve and did not sell.

 Less than two months ago, a 20.6 gram partial slice of this same meteorite,
 with fusion crust, was offered at Phillips and also failed to hit the
 reserve of $40/gram.

 Yet now $100/gram is eagerly being paid.

 My point is that before anyone complains about the pricing of meteorites,
 do a little research instead and your efforts may be rewarded.

 (I possess much of the balance of the eucrite, but per an arrangement with
 Matt, I will not be making any more material available until he sells-out
 his inventory.)

 Prices are more stable than what they might otherwise appear to be despite
 the ridiculous figures being tossed around...which reminds me of a
 vaudevillian joke: >>