KL Boundary

Pat Radomsky is an absolute joy when it comes to the cutting and
preparation of meteorites as he is a perfectionist.  And Pat prefers the
kitty litter approach...as the use of water is anathema to him.  However,
we have on occasion encountered problems with certain porous chondrites
where a creamy or grey matrix remains disconcertingly darker regardless of
the extent of KL soakings... even following the use of an oil solvent.

d-