Specific Gravity (Density)

Hello again Jeanne, hello List!

I found this info in E. Cohen (1905) Meteoritenkunde, Heft III:

1) page 330: Löwenfluß (Lion River) - specific gravity 7.45
2) page 335: Bethanien (Bethany) - specific gravity 7.8408 and 7.8502
   (2 different specimens)
3) page 338: Mukerop - specific gravity 7.783

Gibeons are usually subdivided with regard to their find locations:
Great Fish River - Lion River - Bethany - Mukerop - Gibeon - Burgsdorf -
Goamus - Amalia - Kameelhaar - Kamkas - Enos  - Keetmanshoop - Donas -
Hunsrück - Lichtenfels - Haruchas - Nico - Railway - Bethanie

P.S.: Buchwald gives density values for some of the Cape York irons but
not for Gibeon (at least I did not find any info - Martin, what about
you?).

Best wishes again,

Bernd