A Tektite Meteorite?!!? Heck, Why Not?

Well, a tektite travelling 2,000 light years is ridiculous (and the
price is equally astronomical), but I wouldn't be too quick to say
tektites are not meteors.  Anyone who has studied 60 years worth of
scientific papers about tektites and their origin knows there are enough
questions about these stones of contention to fill an impact crater!
Oh, the geologist and tektite researcher V.E. Barnes (et al) would
probably say it's all so much nonsense from the "tektites from the moon
men," but put aside all the professional jealousies of these tektite men
and ask experts like J.A. O'Keefe, formerly with NASA Goddard (even
serious, highly reasoned tektite students and collectors like Hal
Povenmire and Darryl Futrell), about speculative parent bodies of
tektites.  Barnes says tektites aren't volcanic extraterrestrial
material; well, if tektites aren't volcanic, then why are  Muong Nong
tektites essentially layered obsidians formed not as "puddles" as often
explained in the literature but as pyroclastic tuffs that are virtually
indistinguishable macroscopically to a vulcanologist?  Why do we all so
confidently presume "impactites" and tektites are de facto terrestrially
derived splash material from impacts?  There's enough
geochemical/petrologic data to make any open-minded geologist think
twice before presuming to know where little tektites came from...