Re: Exotic meteorites? (was: Origins)

At 04:44 PM 7/15/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello list,

>- Planetary volcanoes ejectas (Io would be a very good candidate, but there
are some more)

>- Solar ejectas

  Since the sun is all gas (Mainly Hydrogen, converting to helium) with no
solid material this will never happen. Coronal mass ejections and flares do
reach Earth from time to time but not as a "solid" rock like those we collect.
But it WOULD be cool (??!!) to have a piece of the sun sitting on my desk!

Regards,
Tom Randall

   Tom Randall            Amateur Radio - KB2SMS
   trandall@mhv.net       Mt. Beacon Amateur Radio Club / ARRL / 10-10
   			  QRV on 6m on 50.125 or 52.525 from FN31
     			  Member: AAVSO Solar Division

   My Astronomy/Ham radio site: http://www1.mhv.net/~trandall/welcome.html

   Opinions herein are mine and may not be that of MHV.NET!