Re: Monahans auction questions

  Hi Michael and list,
   I recieved the same postcard today as well. Not sure what to make of all
this other than I am so fed up with this whole Monahans thing I could puke.
This meteorite is going to cost FAR too much money, only because of it's
media exposure and the auctioning process. You know what? I don't want it. I
will not be a part of it's rediculous price tag. I'd rather save for moon or
Mars material. Monahans is just not THAT special.

Regards,
Tom Randall