Re: Monahans auction questions

Michael,

I know OJ Simpson ( we have CNN here and also a similar laws. But we do not speak
about murder ).
Only think two opinions would be great so that everyone outside is able to build
his(her) own opinion.  And, this is not a court room or a police department.

It a kind of fairness to hear both sides ( a good European tradition since 2000  years
).
So I wonder about a statement from "the other side" .

Anyway, have a good time, Joachim ( also my real name )

(Hirschmann@Hirschmann.net)