Lost / Stolen Meteorites and Tektites

Dear List Members,

We have created a "lost/stolen" page on our site. Any news posted to
this e-mail list will automatically be posted on our page by us.

Any information given to us either my e-mail or regular mail concerning
a lost or stolen meteorite or tektite will be passed on to the appropriate
individuals.

Anonymous tips may be mailed to our Post Office Box address.

Thank you,

Paul and Jim

  Paul Harris   paul@meteorite.com
  Jim Tobin     jimmypaul@earthlink.net
  The Meteorite Exchange  http://www.meteorite.com
  P.O. Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA
  FAX Number    (310) 378-2663