Re: Monahans auction questions

Mark,

  I disagree totally with your statment ;
 >>It has always been clear that Steve Arnold has botched this auction<<
    It seems to me the only hype that the Monahans meteorite has gotton in the
last month has been bad hype.   Under such cercumstances it would be prudent
not to put it up for sale.      Steve Arnold was under an obligation to his
clients,  the kids,  to get the meteorite sold for the highest sum.   In an
atmosphere of some people leading a quest to boycott the sale I think he made
the right choice to postpone it.

Regards,
Geoff Cintron