[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: monahans
- From: Michael Farmer <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 21:05:06 -0700
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 00:05:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"vZ7eZD.A.WiD.C6Bs1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the official open bid for Monahans.
I think this bid is quite clear. Now the bidder is also the auctioneer.
Are we to believe that Michael has dropped his bidder status and will
now refrain from bidding? that would clear some things up if so. I would
appreciate someone to clear it up.
I know that people have emailed saying slimply not to bid. This solves
nothing if the auction is already decided. This could be cleared up
quickly but the other side remains ever silent.
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,