Portales photos and page

Hello list. On to a more interesting and less heated subject than
Monahans. I have still been getting requests for pics of Portales by
private emails from list members. Here again is the link to a small page
I built to show some great photos of the new meteorites. I am now
working on rebuilding my website which was lost in my computer crash
and will soon have it published with many new meteorites and an entire
Portales story and photo section. Should be pretty cool!
thanks
Mike Farmer (it really is me guys, not Seargent so and so or , Iamreal).

Click here for Portales infor and pics.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/8969/portalesf.htm