Re: Thoughts on Bio Contamination

I concur with  Gene, the potential to interact with an unknown organism warrants
caution.  Caution that NASA has repeatedly shown over the years.  The beauty is that
eventually the ecosystem would adapt and a natural predator would develop.  It's
just unfortunate that humans may not be around to see it.

Greg.
mktmaker@pconline.com