Re: The Fight for Truth, Justice & the American Way

BAALKE@kelvin.jpl.nasa.gov writes:

<<
 Ah, I'm beginning to see what may be the real motive may be in all this.

:-)   Hello Ron and the List,

I think you are brighter than I first gave you credit for Ron!   :-)

However, this didn't fall on federal land, but even if it had, precedence have
been changed before.  God Bless America!

By the way, I am still waiting to get that list of FRESH Falls that have a
total weight of <2,500g that are worth less than $1/g.   As you said to me "It
really is a very simple question!"  So?

Still waiting...

Steve