TRADE???

I have a meteorite which i would like to trade for something that i do not
have in my collection. It is a Hammada Du Draa fragment (stony, olivine-
bronzite chondrite H5/6) which has about 10-15% fusion crust and wieghs 57
grams.
I am looking for something that i do not already have in my collection. I have
Allende, Gibeon, Vaca Muerta, Hammada Du Draa, Imilac and Juanchang.
Please email me if you are interested in a trade. I am also not interested in
canon diablo, Odessa, and tektites or moldovites. Also i am interested in
trading for, or buying a small slice of any pallasite. I am open to all deals
please drop me a note at Sirius8777@aol.com. Happy Collecting!
.
Regards,                                                            ////
.              *
Ryan Keelan        .        .              *     .        .     ///        *
.
(    .
.
_/\___