RE: The Fight for Truth, Justice & the American Way

>I agree with Ron - the property owner is the owner of the rock. Period.

True. The court ruling in the Old Woman case supports this.
I'm aware of no other other court rulings, ordnances,
laws, etc., on meteorite ownership that says otherwise.

>We both share the question he as asked in all his posts, and are eager for
>the answer:

>What are the results of the survey? Your avoidance in this regard and
>talking about a fight implies that the survey was against you. Is this
>true?

I can answer this.  I just talked to someone who was at the site
shortly after the meteorite had fallen.  This person had taken photos, and
said the photos clearly show the meteorite is on city property (we're talking
about the meteorite the 7 boys discovered).  So, both pieces of
the Mohanans meteorite landed on city property.

So, Steve, the ball is in your court.  Are you going to take the
City of Monahans to court?

Ron Baalke