FW: FW: "breccia"

Hello List,

Since Americans have murdered the spelling and pronunciation of many German words and places (like Germany instead of Deutschland, Munich instead of Munchen, and so forth), I vote that we let the Deutschlanders have the "k" in breccia!  Of course, as the earlier post noted, we can always blame the new pronunciation on the British.

Regards,
Steve

Steven Excell
Paragon