Re: Monahans Solution!!

I was, of course, joking.  But Ruby is absolutely correct that there must
be a finite bidding period, otherwise nonsense like what we've all
experienced will continue to ensue.  (More than a week ago I privately
beseeched Steve to institute the same.) The problem here is that there are
no parameters of any kind that have been implemented...and entropy is the
result.

darryl