Monahans (b) solutions

Hello Cronies (as one Monahans City Councilor so unaffectionately called all
you guys in his public manifesto last Tuesday),

Since far more of you are NOT interested in hearing any more about the
Monahans (stone) meteorite, I will limit all future list postings to simple
statements of facts (such as when and where the auction will take place, etc.)

If any of you have questions, I will be happy to attempt to answer them in
private correspondence.  I have been warned enough times that all this
discussion is doing more to hurt my cause than to help it.  I do not want to
stop any of you from asking questions to me or making statements on the list,
but as I said, I will respond in private.

Thanks,

Steve