Optimality in the protonebulae and chondrule formation

Hello to everyone,

I have visited Steven Excell Chondrule page at Jim Hurley site and would like to recommend it everybody that like me, didn´t know about the place.

I wanted only to add a semiquestion to all this:

The chondrules as basic building blocks or bricks would make up the evolutionary lines (or "oscilations" with stability and non-stability stages) of the physico-chemical arquitecture in the ongoing young solar system. Their response to termodynamical fluctuations in the nebulae
and the main gavitatory forces acted as processes of optimal selection.

The self assemebly and self-organisation is a spontaneous process
in systems serching for stages of lower energy but evolving in a higher
complexity, changing (when more complex -evolving-) again the properties of the nebulae and starting again new optimality selection processes.

But, what processes controlled this physico-chemical search for optimality appart of the protosun itself?

Regards, Patrick

 .

Patrick Marcos Nikolaus
P.O.Box 2448