Re: Response strategy

Hi Julia, List,

I wasn't actually thinking in terms of a media bombardment of the Professor,
just a few calm, personal letters to him. I think we can still deploy such
tactical weapons without risking expansion of the conflict, and save our
strategic weapons for later use.

I'm all for being prepared and biding our time, and certainly would never do
anything half-cocked. So okay, by all means let's keep the media out of this
and await our chance to put our case to them at some time in the future when
it's a wider issue.

But, as a matter of List honour, surely we can't just let someone have a go at
Rob and get away with it...?

Stu

P.S. I hereby nominate Julia as Meteorite List General in charge of the
imminent campaign... anyone care to second that? :-)