Forsale

Hello fellow collectors:
     As most of you know I recently published my book ARN's History of
Meteorites. I hope to soon to publish a second book which will be a
cross reference guide to the first. I try to stay out of dept as much as
possible, therfore I must sell some meteorites to raise the capital to
finance the next book.
I am offering a sale on a few excellent meteorites.
Richfield LL3 partial slice 189 grams List price $5952 sale price $2,600
Richfield LL3 End Cut 161 grams List $5,000 sale price $2,500
Felt b L3 End cut 316 grams list $4,740 sale price $2,500
Zagora iron IAB slice 272 grams list $3,536 sale price $1,995
 Take a look at my home page if you see something you like make me an
offer and I will try to work with you . I hope this Email doesn't upset
the wheels of time.
   http://www.wavefront.com/~arni      By for now Ken Regelman / ARN