Philanthropic instead of ego-based marketing ideas would be welcome

As predicted some over inflated prices are crumbling immediately after our
statement ("that we will enforce to stop overpricing by some resellers.")
It seems to be a common strategy by a few dealers to buy our stock up
(often  at international shows ).
Then when they think they got everything there is they try to over inflate
the price (and advertise it soon after  as a "special" to friends or a
privileged group).
Once those dealers (there are at least 3 who do so in this country)
recognize that we still have material and offer it for a still fair price
they get panicked and try (unsuccessfully of course) to undercut our own
low-prices . It is interesting ,yes even ridiculous , that all these (3)
dealers didn't pay their bills to us yet .
Instead of paying to us what they promised or to be willing to give back
all our merchandises they try to escape there obligations. - Of course as
they dont take care about there customers either (they should have offered
them our low price at the first hand) - what else should you expect ! !
But by now we think we have given a firm signal to all "insiders" that
nobody and no strategy whatsoever  can stop us to provide   high  quality
meteorites at affordable and/or surprising prices to everybody who knows
us.
We know many will agitate us for that - but our main goal in providing fine
meteorites is of philanthropic nature !
In cosmic respect to our great success in the last season we will make a
$770 donation to old and handicapped people by next week !  I hope other
dealers will join this technique of competition.
Instead of verbal fights on this list other well-doing dealers should show
their gratitude by giving donations to people, animals or groups in need.
I hope as much as somebody can really beat our prices on meteorites (and
not only pretend to) somebody can also beat our donations by the amount
given to people, animals or groups in need.
Also:
As an free gift to members of  the list I may offer to anybody :
Either a Hamada du Draa fragment or a Moldavite museum-quality (as
advertised in our URL: http://www.meteorite.com/Erichs).
No purchase necessary - just send a $5 check for postage and handling to
the US !
Cosmic objects shall not anymore be the privilege of a chosen (well-paying)
group !
Also we hope other dealers join in this strategy to donate or give some
free samples
(maybe even more valuable than ours ) to the members of the list !
Members of the list deserved dealers gratitude after all this dirty verbal
warfare on the list last year which was all about ego-games and making
money in an obscure way!
Thank you for you precious time.
Regards Sylvia + Erich H. Haiderer
  Erich H. Haiderer  Erich_Haiderer_5@compuserve.com
  (meteorite dealer - in business since 1977)
  Phone:++43 (0)1-368 1888 or ++43 (0) 676-388-1888
  Fax:  ++43 (0)1-368 1880 or ++43 (0) 676-388-1889

P.S.: We didn't mean Ken Regelman whom we respect like other dealers who
try to serve science and humans approach to new territory and who try to
make appropriate money in exchange for their time and exploration invested!
Compliments  to them!